Saturday, November 8, 2008

Re: Through 40 Miles

Let's see, it's now 9 hrs into the race. I hope TM is hanging in, not
to mention LM and CM.
I am en route to Gordon Beirsch in SF for a night where I'm sure I'll
likely have at least one too many.
But I'll be awaiting what I hope is good news!
JIM

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2008, at 1:39 PM, "lisa@inov-8.us" <lisa@inov-8.us> wrote:

> Carter ran about 1/2 mile with Thomas leading up to the 38.5 mile un-
> manned aid station. While he seems to be moving well enough, he is
> not as upbeat as I'd like to see him at this stage in the run.
>
> He was 5lbs down at the weigh in, which is hopefully mostly due to
> scale variation but we'll watch it.
>
> We are waiting about 6 miles from the last place we saw him, around
> mile 44. I'm hopeful the milestone of him getting to 50 miles will
> keep him going.
>
> BTW: Carter and I just paid $1.99 per gallon to fill up the car!
>
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: